Tuesday, 24 September 2013

The Plane Game, a game that involves knowing stuff.



I'm very excited to share this post in partnership with Jet2holidays! Low cost travel provider Jet2holidays have just launched a great new game to test your travel trivia so you can see where you rank! The quicker you answer the more points you earn.. My general knowlegde is certainly lacking when it comes to travel destinations, Jamie is anal about flags and knows all the countries (yeah I just said that.. I can't label them all it's embarrassing) he'll be playing it all night and I have a feeling I'll be seeing this floating around a lot on facebook and that the competition will really 'take off' ;) As we are planning a cheap family holiday early next year I thought this game was a good way of brushing up on my geography however it's quite addicting and I've played it more times than I care to admit this morning..
Play it yourself by clicking on the image or here.

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:
    Angel Costume
    Fairy Costume


    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete